Friday, August 27, 2010

My Blog Award



Just the other day, I received this most fabulous award from my tweet peep Lisa M Potts over at Pursuing Love, Happiness, and My Elusive Muse.

She had awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award.

Cool!




Here's how it works:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.

Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.



Here are the fifteen wonderful blogs I have chosen in no particular order:

My Daytime Drama

The MisAdventures in Candyland

What I do when… I should be Writing

Pursuing Love Happiness and My Elusive Muse

(W)ords and (W)ardances

Marice Kraal

A Little of This and That

Babbling Flow

The Michelle Show

Sparks from the Wheel

Season Ticket

Fiction City

The Trials and Tribulations of Tinkerbell

Wanda's World

The Writing Cave



Go ahead... visit and spread the love!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison! It's always a buzz to get comments on my blog, the award is like a sweet cherry on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet! What a great thing to wake up to today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! *HUGGLES* You are too nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this, the special olympics of blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Alison - you're the best! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me so happy :) Thanks for the recognition

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!