Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Award

Last week two (yes two!) of my new writer friends bestowed an award on me - one for my "Got Balls?" blog and the other because I was mucho fun at SCWW!

Thanks Margo and Melissa! I love my new friends!





Hee. I'm a Versatile Blogger.

Soooo now I have to tell you five things I love and pay the award forward to five other bloggers...

1) I love, love, love my family!
2) I love reading, writing, and 'rithmetic (NERD!)
3) I love York Peppermint Patties and Miller Lite - but not together
4) I love vacations - because then I have more time for family and writing
5) I love doing the stats at Friday night football games

And now I'm paying it forward to...

1) Ricki Schultz - because she's simply the best - read her blog - she's amazeballs.

2) Emma Michaels - very informative post on querying publishers

3) Adrienne Trent - for some awesome book reviews and well, I just love the name of her blog.

4)Candace Ganger - because she's got the sweetest frickin' contest to help change the frickin' world.

5) Sara McClung - crazeballs giveaway on her blog right now!

Congrats, peeps!

3 comments:

  1. They are really nice blogs, so many awesome people online. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miller Light and peppermint patties, too!

    Need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You are just too sweet. I'm finally catching up on my blogosphere stuff. I had over 200 things to look through!

    Thanks for the award. You freaking rule. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!