Thursday, November 11, 2010

Contest Much?

November must be the month for contests because in the past week I've stumbled over a lot of them. And some really cool ones hosted by some fabulous agents and writers!

Check them out!

Joanna Stampfel Volpe offers a chance to win a copy of The DUFF (you know that awesome book I just reviewed... PS - best book out there, IMHO). She also offers advice on writing effective teen dialogue in her article on the Guide to Literary Agents blog. Click here to read more about it.

Author Michelle Hodkin hosts a chance to win Delirium by Lauren Oliver on her blog The Michelle Show.

One of my Twitter friends, Catherine Johnson, sponsors a contest giveaway in celebration of her blogiversary. Titles include The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me by Roald Dahl, Bear Feels Scared, and others.

My writer friend from the Write-Brained Network is giving away a copy of Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen. Check out the details on Brittany Roshelle's blog The Write Stuff

And finally, for my writer peeps, five up and coming YA authors are Paying it Forward with Partials. Elana Johnson, Sarah Wylie, Lisa and Laura Roecker, P.J. Hoover, and Shannon Messenger are offering the chance to win a 25-page critique. PS - does not have to be YA! Awesome opportunity!

Hmmmm... lots of contests... I'm inspired. I think I feel a contest giveaway coming on... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Alison, only two days left to enter mine!

    Some pretty cool competitions around

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!