Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Would You Give YOUR Favorite Characters for Christmas?


Over at YA Highway there's this little thing called "Road Trip Wednesday." It's a "Blog Carnival," where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on their own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

Yes - I did say, "Road Trip Wednesday." And yes - today is Thursday. Alison was a little behind on her blogs this week. Imagine that.

However, I couldn't resist this week's topic:

What would you give your favorite characters for Christmas? And why?

Hehe. I get to play Santa to some of my faves. Fun!

To Iggy of Maximum Ride fame - I would give the gift of sight. I think you can figure out the why on that one.

For Eeyore - a tail that doesn't ever fall off. And a hearty dose of optimism.

To Detective Lindsay Boxer - some balls - so she can take a few more risks in love than she does on the streets of San Francisco.

For Will Schuster and the rest of the GLEE club - a chance at Nationals. And no more slushies.

To Lena (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) - a free spirit. And a ring from one hunk of a Greek.

To Jacob - a copy of SHE'S Just Not That Into You (okay we all know he is my antithesis of favorite, but I couldn't resist. PS - totally YA Highway inspired)

And to one of my absolute faves, Heath Luck - I wish a second chance. (Read the House of Night series - you'll know what I mean)

Finally, to Jamie Peters and Becky Snow - I wish you a chance to shine. Hmmmm. Maybe one day.

So, that's it. How 'bout you? What would you give your favorite characters for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. i love the gifts for eeyore, glee club and jacob (they're the only ones from the list i know :D)
    great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!