Friday, December 10, 2010

Why Not?

It's Follow My Book Blog Friday - just FYI






















To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com and http://www.crazy-for-books.com/} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://anotherbookjunkie.blogspot.com/

3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post. This post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

8. If you're new to the follow friday hop (don't worry - I am too), comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by, there certainly are a lot of giveaways :) Looks like I just missed on here- but make sure to stop by and enter the two going on at my blog. Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog Hop! I’m pretty new and still formulating opinions on the many great things that make up book bloging. I do really like the read-alongs! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. I’m a new follower…. Have a good weekend!

    http://www.twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower!
    Just blog hopping by! Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express.

    Come check out our 100 follower giveaway. Prize is an amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following. I've never heard of Kody Keplinger, but I'll have to give her a try. Thanks for mentioning her. I'm following back. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Found you from the hop, and I am your newest follower. I hope you will drop by and follow back at openbookemptycup.blogspot.com

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog
    I'm your newest follower.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm hopping back to yours. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!