Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stuck On You




Happy Groundhog Day!!!

And it's Road Trip Wednesday!


Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival," where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on their own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.



This week's topic:

In the movie "Groundhog Day," Bill Murray has to relive the same day over and over. What books would you pick to read over and over for the rest of your life?

Soooo this should be easy, right? Most of my blog readers know that I am not a "leftover" girl. I rarely can read the same book twice, but I actually have four books trying to win my vote!

1) The DUFF - already read three times. Could seriously have a daily dose of Wesley and Bianca.

2) Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports - because I can't get enough of Max and Fang and well, this, IMHO, is the best one of the fab James Patterson series.

3) Will Grayson, Will Grayson - because I would like to be friends with Tiny Cooper and tramp a perpetual journey with him every day for the rest of my life. And the book still gets me kicked out of whatever company I'm in. Too funny.

4) And The Great Gatsby - Jay Gatsby. Enough said.

How about you wonderful readers? What book would you choose to read every day for the rest of your life?

8 comments:

  1. I chose The Duff and totally love Will Grayson, Will Grayson. This is making me think I need to go read Maxium Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Duff. You're the second person who's mentioned it and considering how new it is I take that to mean it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love your groundhog picture. :) I so need to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and definitely think my life would be better if Tiny Cooper was always in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I'm a big fan of John Green).
    I enjoy re-reading books because there's always something new to grab my attention or some place I feel like returning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a re-reader. I have a stack of books at home that I really like. I've read some of them 3 or more times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm, nice list! I have not read WG, WG, but have read some other John Green and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for The Duff! And for The Great Gatsby! I read TGG last year and loved it. Such beautiful writing!

    Will Grayson was great too! Read it on a long haul flight and it made the hours go by way faster. I totally want to see Tiny Cooper: the Musical.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!