Friday, April 15, 2011

N is for Nerdfighters And New Contest!!!

Gotta love the Green brothers . . .



Hank tells some seriously nerdy jokes. Harry Potter, theoretical physics, Star Trek, Star Wars, Chemistry, Engineering, Philosophy, Math, Computer Science...it's all fair game.


Yep - I'm in love.

In other News, YAtopia is hosting a pitch contest with Natalie Fischer of Bradford Literary! Anyone with a completed, ready-to-pitch manuscript should enter! Hurry! It's only open to the first 150 and ends midnight April 21!

Any news YOUR way?

10 comments:

  1. These are hysterical! My husband loves 'em too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison! That pitch contest is a great opportunity for someone! I can't do it now (ms is with a diff agent; that's my news) but it's cool Natalie does that. Hope you have a SUPER Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I'd watched one or two of their videos before but I just lost an hour going through their playlist. What have you done, Alison?
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video is so funny - I'd never heard of them before, but I'm going to look them up on YouTube. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was amazing! Hehe... "...exponential growth of my natural log." Thanks for the laugh! I needed it today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny! I'm so glad I found your blog. I’m stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you love Hank! You need a Nerdfighter badge for your website!
    And John is going to be at LA SCBWI conference. squeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watched with my husband, I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed that I understood them all...

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!