Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zoinks! It's Ze End





It's April 30 - last day of A-Z. I've had a great month of challenging myself, meeting amazing new people, and just getting my thoughts out there.




But it's over. I'm relieved. I'm sad. I'm sorry I didn't get to as many blogs as I wanted. But I'm also pretty stoked about some of the ones I found - ones I will definitely be visiting A LOT in the future.

And as crazed as I was this month just trying to stay on top of this (and everything else!), I would do it all over again. Um, just not next month. I kinda need a break.

If you did the A-Z, how about YOU? How was your April blogging experience? And if you didn't, what challenges did YOU take on this April?

8 comments:

  1. Schwoo! Glad it's over in one way and not in the other. Challenges are always good and helped me be more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like zoinks, great z word, I didn't get to as many blogs as I wanted to either, but I still met some great fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Alison, you made it! I love Scooby Do. I could have probably done the A-Z all about them lol. I'll man up and do it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I only made it through R...but my WIP was calling and it felt too neglected. Hope you can take an opportunity to relax now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, now I have all kinds of cartoon sounds running through my head, along with the characters' expressions, LOL!

    Congratulations for finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed that you were so consistent with the challenge. Much better than I did. Congratulations. You should reward yourself with a Scooby snack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still working on visiting all the A to Z bloggers. Just think how hard it will be next year when there will be even more participants.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!