FIVE things that get your creativity juices flowing:
1) MUSIC I don’t necessarily have a playlist for every story I work on, but I definitely have songs that get me in the mood. Here are some I’m listening to now: I Know You Want Me (Pitbull), Back in Black (AC/DC), Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)
2) EXERCISE Need inspiration, take a walk. Exercise can be so mind-opening.
3) MY STUDENTS Watching them and listening to them (yes—I am a champion stalker) is not only entertaining, but also enlightening. And definitely puts me in the write mood.
4) WRITING Once I start, my fingers just take off. Just actually getting my butt in the chair and opening up a new doc is enough to get the creative juices going.
5) TALKING ABOUT WRITING Hashing out my ideas with my husband or my CPs or well, any
There are definitely others, but I thought I'd play by the rules (this time) and just list five.
How about YOU? What gets your creative juices flowing?