Monday, June 20, 2011

Tagged








I've been tagged by the fabulous Bryce Daniels and I'm delighted to play along (It's a game, dude - I'm IN!) Andbutso, I have to answer a few questions and tag a few others so here goes.







1) Do you think you're hot?

Depends on the hair day. Just kidding (sort of).

Seriously, I think my hotness factor reflects my confidence level. If I'm feeling pretty good about ME, then yeah, I'm probably steamin' up some mirrors.

2) Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using.

Cue boring side. Um...I have no pics or wallpaper on ANY of my computers or phone. So I'll upload a pic of my favorite people.



That's the fam at Christmas. *sigh* Aren't we adorable?!

3) When was the last time you ate chicken?

Easy. Me = psuedo-vegetarian so chicken is about all I eat. I indulged in a cajun chicken sandwich from Cookout on Saturday. Yum!

4) What were you thinking while doing this?

These questions, duh. Because I'm always super-duper focused and not thinking about a million and a half other things. Not me. Nope.

Whatever.

5) What song/songs have you listened to recently.

Um...how many should I list? Wait, don't answer that. Okay, here are three I listened to yesterday: Don't You Forget About Me (Simple Minds), Freak the Freak Out (Victoria Justice), and Hysteria (Def Leppard). And yes, I do have a very diverse taste in music.

6) Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

I go by Alison. Or Mrs. Miller. When people call me other things or spell my name the WRONG way, I might respond. Maybe.

7) Tag five blogger buddies.

No problemo. Here are some of my new faves in the blogging world.

Erin L. Schneider

Alicia Gregoire

Carol Riggs

Sophia Richardson

Tracy Neithercott

They're all pretty fabulous. You should totally check them out!

So, yesterday Cornhole, today Tag. What games might YOU be playing this week?

And PS - today's the last day to enter The Sky is Everywhere pay-it-forward contest! Click here for details!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alison, for tagging me! Sweet. And you have a lovely photo of your family, very nice. :) LOL--I bet you DO get your name spelled wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of the family!!!!

    I've graded your answers, teach. You pass with flying colors! (Always wanted to say that to a teacher.)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, me = blush. :)

    Why thanks for the sweet tag! I'll have to do my post this evening...

    And um, Simple Minds AND Def Leppard? I think I'm in love *swoons*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag, Alison, I'm in some pretty sweet company there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Beautiful Mommy Writer Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    I invite you to follow me since we have a lot in common, but no pressure. I’m not giving you the award just so you will follow me. You really do deserve it!
    Take care:-)

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!

    Your family's so cute, especially the little guy up front. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome answers! Tags are always super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You DO have an adorable family! Thanks for the links. I love finding new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely family pic, what fun answers. Really enjoying this sunny yellow look :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!