Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fives: CONTESTS!!!

It's Friday Fives Day over at Paper Hangover, and today they want to know




YES! I love contests so I'm super excited to see everyone else's list. Here are a few I'm pimping:

1) Do you have a completed MG/YA manuscript? Writeoncon and The Reading Room have teamed up to give you a chance to win $1000 and a chance for representation from literary agent Catherine Drayton. Submissions close August 18th. Click here for more details!

2)Carolina Valdez Miller and Sara McClung are giving away some amazing ARCs on their blogs, including Lola and the Boy Next Door, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and more! Carolina's ends 7/28 and Sara's is open until 8/5. Hurry, hurry!!!

3) Eliza Tilton is hosting a giveaway for The Sky is Everywhere as part of Casey McCormick's original Spread the Love Contest. Check it out here, but HURRY! Contest ends today.

4) And these guys don't have anything going on today, but they are known for hosting some pretty epic contests. You should bookmark them, like, NOW.

Shelley Watters

Monica B.W.

Miss Snark's First Victim

Operation Awesome

Guide to Liteary Agents

Okay, so that's really nine sites for awesome contests. I'm HORRIBLE at limiting myself, but more goodies for you, right?!

And I'm sure there are SO MANY OTHERS. You should check out what other participants at Paper Hangover have to say.

How about YOU? Know any cool contests a-happenin'?

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, good, good, and good list, Alison!

    We stomp around the same grounds so often, it's like we're twins! :)

    Happy Friday / weekend - hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't limit yourself!! These are great, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great linkies for opportunities! I will spread the word and share this list. ;o) Have a great Sunday and week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super contests! Thanks for mentioning mine as well, Alison! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks for mentioning my blog!! <3 It was a nice surprise to see my name there when I was on my google reader :D

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!