Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back! And With Some Awesome News!

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I've been here



and here



The extended fam also went here



and here




Oooh! And here too





Okay, I'm done now. I had a fabtastic week full of family and way too much food. We spent the week at the beach but found time for an aquarium, a battleship, and crabbing. And more food. I did a lot of R&R - part Rest and Relaxation; part Reading and er . . . 'Riting.

And had a ton of fun!

And right before I left for the beach, my wri-be-fri and super awesome CP, Ricki Schultz signed with Barbara Poelle of Irene Goodman Literary Agency!

SHE HAS AN AGENT!!!




That's Ricki on the left with our fantabulous friend Ginger last summer!

Ricki is one of the hardest workers and an amazing writer and she so totally deserves this!!! You all need to get to know her, uh . . . NOW! Check her out at My Daytime Drama!

Oh - and PS - tomorrow's my blog-o-versary. I KNOW!!! Crazy, right? Anyhoo - tune in all week for some oldies, but goodies and a super fab contest just for you!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ricki!
    And where did you go? Your photos look like either Charleston or Wilmington. I'd take either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. Hope you enjoyed the resting period. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time, the beach looks beautiful! :D And congrats to Ricki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks lovely, I bet you are well rested now. Congrats to Ricki that's wonderful news. And yay for your blogiversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had way too much fun. And so excited for Ricki. She does totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major congrats to Ricki!! Such exciting news!

    Also, what an amazing trip! Looks like the perfect place for rest and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your fab pictures!!! If I were to post pics of where I went this week, it would include my kitchen table and lawn chair on the back deck...so not the same.

    Welcome back! And I know, isn't Ricki's news awesome??? So wonderful to see it happen to peeps we know...makes me believe it can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, hai -- how much do I SUCKKKK for not seeing this post until NOW? (Answer: A lot.)

    Thanks so much for the mention!! Great talking to you today (for like three hours!). Sorry I have been so sucktastic with keeping up with the blogosphere! I'm working my way through my Google Reader (FML) right now!

    <3 <3
    R

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!