Monday, September 12, 2011

Check Out the Awesome


I'm starting a group blog today with the fabulous Alexandra Shostak, Cambria Dillon, Cristin Terrill, Karen Hooper, and Sara McClung, and I am so excited! We are YA Confidential (cool, right?!), and our mission is to help YA writers understand teens and their lives better so that we can write more authentic books. And...AND we've got the most awesome group of teens on board to help us out with that! Every month we'll be posting about writing YA, giving away ARCs and critiques, celebrating the amazing YA books hitting the shelves, and most importantly, getting input from our teens on what's really going on in their lives. Can. Not. WAIT! Wer're doing a HUGE launch giveaway this week, and...um, why are you still here? Check it out! NOW!


PS - went to the Write Brained Network conference in Virginia this weekend. (fab-u-lous!) I'll post with more in-depth deets about it later, but here's a little snapshot of the wow-some workshop!



Don't forget! Head over to YA Confidential now to check out the awesome!

Any secrets YOU'RE unveiling?! Do YOU keep secrets well? Or do they just roll off your tongue?

13 comments:

  1. Yay for you! That sounds like an incredible focus...will head to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome blog! I'm excited to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will hop over now. Sounds great.

    I'm terribly honest and analtical. I wish I were more devious LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, heading there now. I've been so wanting to find some teenagers to bounce some of my YA ideas off of. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm good at keeping secrets. I kept this one! :)

    Yay! Happy Launch Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder under which rock you've been hiding these teens. It sounds like an exciting addition to my morning reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and btw . . . I'm a keeper of secrets. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a great idea!

    I love my teen betas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome indeed! I can't wait to tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually JUST went to another blog that linked to YA confidential and have already subscribed as a follower. Looks like a grand ol' time.

    <3 Gina Blechman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alison. I'm already following YA Confidential (awesome BTW) but I'm just here thanks to Sara's reminder, to make sure I follow your blog too.

    Nice ta meet ya!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!