Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fun! 7x7

Happy Friday, peeps!

The fabulous Alicia Gregoire passed on this award to me and I just had to pay it forward. PS - if you aren't a member of Alicia's Lurkdom, you so need to be. Her posts are informative, fun, and all kinds of awesome. And because of her my TBR list keeps growing. Seriously amazing recommendations for future reads.

Andbutso, the deal with the award is to share 7 past blog articles that fit the superlative given. Then you're supposed to go and read those posts. I'm also to share the award with 7 other people.

Cool, right? And I can't resist sharing. So, without further blog rants, here's mine!

Most Beautiful: Team Peeta - in which I blog about why I fall hard for fictional characters. Sometimes I just reread and sigh.

Most Helpful: Do I help people? Ugh. This was hard. I finally just went with one of my "inspirational" posts. Here's one that helped me? It's Christmas...Miracles Can Happen!

Most Popular: Don't You Forget About Me. Also the one I'm most proud of so I chose another for number seven.

Most Controversial: Got Balls? In which I reveal my creeping habits. And who's the first person to comment on it? One of my former male students. LOL

Most Surprisingly Successful: Um...define success please. I don't know if this one was "successful," but it did receive a lot of lovely comments. And I wrote it completely from the heart - total success for me. H is for Heart

Most Underrated: Dating - Again - LOVED this post. And sad when it didn't get a lot of page views. Or comments. Boo.

Most Pride Worthy: Time Warp, Please. I'll leave it at that.

And now I'm paying the 7x7 award to these super amazing blogs!

Cambria Dillon
Alexandra Shostak
Cristin Terrill
Karen Amanda Hooper
Sara McClung
Jennifer Hoffine
Brigid Gallagher

Go check out those amazing fabulous folks!

Have I said "amazing" enough today?!

PS - I'm sharing Tales from the Locker Room today over at YA Confidential! Check it out here!

Oh! And tomorrow starts Banned Books Week! And I'll be participating in a blogfest giveaway! Come back Saturday to check it out!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Just read your Time Warp post and LOVED it! Your life seems so busy and yet so *full* in a good way. I confess, I'm a little bit envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And thanks for the tour of your greatest blogging hits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Will have fun checking out these blogs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Got Balls post was so funny...I do that ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for awards! I love ALL of your posts, but I have to agree with Jess. You Got Balls is all kinds of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this round up of your posts, Alison! It's such a great way to catch posts I've missed.

    Got balls is HILARIOUS. I totally looked like an idiot while reading that one. (Um, because laughing out loud in coffee shops is apparently illegal in Utah?) :)

    And hanks for paying forward the 7X7 thing!! I've never done one of these before, but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, fun! Thanks for including me. I'm off to read your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!