Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooktacular Posts!




Happy Halloween! In the spirit of Halloween, I've lurked some pretty awesome blogs this weekend and thought I'd share a few. So if you're on the haunt for some Halloween-ish posts today, lurk away!



Need a costume? Want to be Katniss, Bella, or even Claudia Kishi? Check out Sarah Enni's ensembles here, here, and here. Oooh! Here too!

And if you're thinking Luna Lovegood? Check out Jessica Love's costume. AWESOME!!!

Haven't carved the pumpkin yet?! Check out YA Highway's templates and their pumpkin carving contest too!

Spook yourself with some freakish zombie pics at Slice of the Blog Pie! YA Audiobook Addict shares her favorite pumpkin-flavored treats. Or share your scary stories with Rebecca Behrens!

Writing suspenseful scenes?! Check out Katherine Owens advice.

If you're in the mood for spooktacular chocolate chip pumpkin bread, check out Katy Upperman's recipe here.

And you should totally check out the epic Halloween chain story at YA Confidential! And add a line or two yourself!

Enjoy! I'll be sure to share pics this week of the Zombie Prom Queen and Luigi (aka my children). Mama may even break out the Winnie the Pooh Costume. Hope you have a super spooky and funtastic Halloween!

11 comments:

  1. More links! Wonderful. I'm making pumpkin pie today. Or maybe pumpkin bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the links. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the links! Looking forward to a Halloweeny blog crawl on my lunch hour today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for the link to my costume! :-) I hope you had a great Halloween! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late but Happy Halloween! I want to see pics of your students dressed up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great list! Hope you had a smashing good Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to seeing your pics, hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! You're so sweet to include me in your link round-up. That pumpkin bread is pretty tasty. :) And all of the other links you posted are fantastic too... thanks, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great links, Alison! I just adored Jessica's Luna costume. So creative! Katy always has the best recipes, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!