Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Lessons from Despicable Me

Reposting an oldie, but a goodie. Enjoy!




1) Everyone needs minions - not just to carry out your evil bidding (muahahahaha) - but because a yellow pint of hilarity each day can chase all the blues away

2) Margo optimism is underrated

3) Holding your breath till you pass out CAN get you whatever you want

4) A vector has both direction and magnitude - okay, probably not a life lesson, but this math nerd liked it









5) Even the biggest baddies have a heart







6) Dance recitals and fluffy unicorns are waaaaayyyy more important than any work-related issue - like shrinking the moon


7) And dude, if Gru can publish a book?




Well gosh darn it - so can I.


So, did YOU learn any life lessons lately? Have you seen Despicable Me? How was your holiday?

11 comments:

  1. I love Despicable Me! Three little kittens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, things can be so fluffy that you'll die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this movie. Watch it all the time with the kiddos. The end when he reads them his book always brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, to all! Great movie, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have saved this for the Deja Vu Blogfest! Good stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... I like #7 the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Alison! I'm glad you reposted because I missed it the first time around. I especially love #7... so true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. That little girl is SO cute and the movie is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must watch that movie--I need me some yellow pint of hilarity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE despicable me, so much so that my text tones are "he's so fluffy i'm gonna die" and when my hubby texts me its "He's so FLUFFY!"
    Great movie.x

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!