Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Confidential (as in YA Confidential!)



Today's C post is for some of the Coolest Cats in the writing world - the super awesome operatives, spies, and analysts over at YA Confidential, where it's all things teen, all the time.



Okay, so maybe I'm slightly biased because I am one of those cool cats, but let me just tell you what you're missing out on if you don't hop on over to YA Confidential.

Real feedback from REAL teens

teen interviews

teen critiques

teen book reviews

a chance to ask teens questions you want to know the answers to

And while our feedback comes from many different teen sources, we attribute a great deal of our input to our spies and analysts. They are groups of teens from all over the world who help us deliver amazing content.

Of course, if that's not enough for you, the operatives also

post about writing YA

review YA books

talk teen trends

invite you to participate in a monthly mission

give away YA books (in our VAULT) once a week to a random Thursday commenter

and SO MUCH MORE.

So, what are you waiting for?! Go stalk say hello to the super Cool peeps at YA Confidential!

25 comments:

  1. YA Confidential is such a cool name for the site. And a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so great, I'm about to go over there and do some stalking :) I love how enthusiastic you always sound, it's great!

    Have a lovely Tuesday and thank you very much for your comment yesterday!

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And I hope you enjoy YA Confidential!

      Delete
  3. YA confidential sounds like a brilliant idea, especially for readers and writers of YA. I read tons of YA myself. Have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, please do! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. YA Confidential and all of you awesome agents are great! I can't say it enough :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know the feeling. And thanks again for your post the other day - it inspired this one. :)

      Delete
  5. Did you say free YA books?! Dude, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every week! And we have lots of great ones to choose from!

      Delete
  6. Found you from the A to Z challenge. I also follow YA Confidential. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hopping over to check out yours!

      Delete
  7. Did I just watch an infomercial? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaha. Um...yes, you did. :)

      Delete
  8. YA Confidential is definitely a cool site and a great resource!

    I'm your co-host for the A-to-Z! If you didn't get an email from me the other day, it may have gone in your spam box. Please feel free to contact me via my profile or reply to that email if you need anything or have any questions.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get an email! Thanks for all the support. I love A-Z!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. Hi from the A to Z Challenge! Love your blog title. You seem like you're on a roll - keep it fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm kind of a big fan of my blog title too. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I absolutely love everything you guys are doing over at YA Confidential!!! I think this was a great idea and it's awesome to watch it all unfold - keep up the fab-tastic work. And if you're ever looking for new Agents to join the ranks, well, you know where to find me...
    Great post, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Erin! And I'll let the other agents know!

      Delete

Yay! I LOVE comments!