Friday, May 4, 2012

BMM: May the Fourth Be With You



MAY I share something funny?


Did you know today is Star Wars Day? And in the spirit of May Fourth, I’m sharing random lines from Episodes IV, V, and VI—a hearty dose of TWSS (or TWHS) for any Star Wars fan. Enjoy.



Look at the size of that thing!

You've got something jammed in here real good.

At that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?

I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?

Possible, he came through the south entrance.

I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me

There's an awful lot of moisture in here

There is good in him, I've felt it.

Get in there, you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!

Back door, huh? Good idea!

Grab it, almost..you almost got it. Gently now, alright, easy, easy...

Hurry up, golden-rod

Hey, point that thing someplace else!


I know—I’m terrible. And I personally will never watch Star Wars movies the same way again.


Happy Star Wars Day! May the Fourth be with you.

11 comments:

  1. LOL!! Perv. ;P Happy Star Wars Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't stop laughing!

    Happy Star Wars Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG--ha! I love it. I feel a trilogy marathon coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fourth, may it you be with. (My lame attempt at Yoda-speak) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Possible, he came through the south entrance." Good grief!

    Alison, I think you've done the impossible. I might actually want to watch these movies after reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is a post after my own heart! And 'great minds think alike' because my BMM post is on Star Wars Day, too! We are either geniuses or really big nerds. Wait -- don't answer that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tsk Tsk. You're terrible, Alison...the good kind of terrible. Reading this and Sara McClung's post, I feel like there's some sort of recurring theme to today's BBM...

    May the fourth be with you!

    ~Riv Re
    Riv Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, this is so great. I stopped by via the BMM list. I'm also participating. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Gosh. These are so mind-blowingly amazing. Thank you for sharing.
    (And yes, I will never watch them the same way again either. But it's worth it!)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE comments!