Whether you're delighting next to the crackling fireplace of a Shiny New Idea with a warm cup of tea and a sleepy puppy at your feet or spinning out on the ice-covered roads of revisions in an attempt to avoid the snow-packed ditch, we want to write with you! What do you want to accomplish this month? Hit a daily word count? Revise a certain number of pages or chapters each week? Complete a draft by the end of the month? Click here for more details!
My overall Writer Recharge goal is to *fingers crossed* finish my second draft. I’ve been setting some daily goals on Twitter and last Monday I posted a few goals for the week...
1) Finish revising (for now) the two stubborn scenes before my story’s Black Moment.
2) Get through the Black Moment. I’m mostly happy with it as it stands right now so HOPEFULLY that’s doable.
3) Participate in one nightly Twitter party.
Update: I finished those two stubborn scenes (and actually felt good enough about them to send them off to a CP!), got through my Black Moment, participated in a nightly Twitter party, AND I added a scene I’d been stewing over for weeks and fixed an issue that’s been giving me trouble for MONTHS. Revising-wise it was a good week.
And now I’m, um . . . less than 50 pages out from the end (!!!!!!!!!!) so this week I want to
1) get to the finale (I’m seriously almost there)2) revise the scenes that lead up to the climax
3) participate in at least one nightly Twitter party.
I’ll pop back in next Monday to update you. How’s your Writer Recharge going? Link an update to Sara's blog and tell us all about it!