Welcome back to another Ready. Set. WRITE! check-in! I hope you had a very productive week!
How I did on my previous goal(s):
1) Write 5K total on one or both my stories. Fail L I added 2912 words total to my stories.
2) Read one book. CHECK! I finished a pretty exceptional MG in verse, THE CROSSOVER (Kwame Alexander) and I also read the enjoyable and fast read WE’LL ALWAYS HAVE SUMMER (Jenny Han)
3) Exercise at least five times this week. CHECK!
4) Do something fun with my kiddos. CHECK! Saw The Minion Movie and it was predictably adorable.
5) Work on and complete at least one project around the house. IN PROGRESS Cleaning out the downstairs bathroom. Purged hair accessories and makeup from eight years ago. Good times.
STRETCH GOAL: Work on the CM rewrite (the story formerly known as CHICK MAGNET) for at least TWO hours this week. Fail L
My goal(s) for this week
Let’s see if I can do a little better in the writing spectrum this week…
1) Write 5K total on one or both my stories.
2) Read one book.
3) Exercise at least five times this week.
4) Do something fun with my kiddos
5) Work on and complete at least one project around the house
STRETCH GOAL: Work on the CM rewrite for at least TWO hours this week.
A favorite line from my story OR a word or phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
Messy. I would like to say that my story is a hot mess, but I wouldn’t give it that. Lukewarm, maybe. But not hot. *sigh*
The biggest challenge I faced this week (ie finding time to write, getting sick, having writer’s block, etc)
Motivation. I wrote two out of seven days which is very abnormal for me. L I had a lot going on, but I always have a lot going on. Hopefully next week will be better.
Something I love about my WIP
Despite the messy state of my WiPs and the underachieving word count issues, my mind is still thinking about my characters and my stories and I’m still pretty much in love so…
Before I go back to trying to be semi-productive, we have another giveaway for you! This one from the all-too-fabulous Erin! Check out the awesome…
● “Embrace the Journey” journal with cork cover
● “Enjoy the Little Things” notepad
● Ink Joy mini pens
● 2 pack of “Write On!” mini notebooks
● Scrabble pencils that say: jot, note, write, create, compose, and inscribe
● “Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy” pencil case
● 2 packs of paperclips shaped like rabbits and crocodiles
● manicure kit
● Eos Fresh Flowers hand lotion
● Revlon Fashionista nail polish (teal)
● David’s PomTango tea (makes 34 oz.)
● Strawberry Fusion TicTacs
● Cadbury Jelly Popping Candy chocolate bar
● Trident Very Berry gum
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to enter via the Rafflecopter and sign up on the linky! Hopefully you’re having a better writing week than me!